Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rexburg Temple and Janna to Aftercare

I went to the Rexburg Temple with Sue and Karen Jenkins. We had a great time. As I was thinking about the changes we are thinking about making I knew that one of them was wrong. I always feel okay about things if they are okay. But I knew that this one wasn't right. So it's back to the drawing board to find a better solution.
Made Potato Soup for dinner and finished off the homemade bread with the kids. I will be making more loaves tomorrow.
Janna was throwing hay and tore something in her arm. I took her up to aftercare at Upper Valley and they took an xray. Nothing is broken so they think it's a torn rotary cusp again. She has to go for an MRI and see what that uncovers. She was in a lot of pain but after the morphine shot they gave her she was feeling much better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet wonderful daughter. Her life is hard right now but she just keeps hanging in there. I am so blessed to have her for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...