Monday, October 14, 2013

Working on Scrapping

Coming and Going

I made this page of Kathy and Kids when we picked them up and when we took them to the Airport. I got more pages ready. I have to go through my pictures and get them down to a reasonable amount and then I choose the template and kit. Then it's ready to scrap. 
I made cinnamon rolls today and scrambled eggs and fried potaotes for dinner. More eggs used up. I need about 6 less chickens and I think I might keep up. But I do love my farm fresh eggs.
I managed to do laundry. Now I'm going to clean a bathroom for Kathy and veg in my chair.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to stay home and cook do what I want, kind of. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...