Friday, October 4, 2013

Making Soap

Bailee making soap with me

Road Trip

I ran out of laundry soap this morning so Bailee helped me make some. Grating the soap is the hardest part. But she did it in nothing flat and now I'm back in business with soap.
I also made bread again in the middle of all this, and finished this page.
Mary has a son getting married so she couldn't go to get her toes done so Janna, Bailee and I went. It was fun to go with Janna. My toes nail is almost all grown out. Probably a couple more months and it will be done. The doctor was right. It will be a year before it's all grown out. 
Janna took me to a preparedness place in Idaho Falls to get the Lecithin for Lori's bread recipe. They didn't have liquid so I got the powder and I'm trying it to see how it works. They have all the Bosch stuff in this little room behind a Pharmacy. It was fun. I'm going back when I have time to look. Maybe Kathy and I will have to go there when she comes to visit.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for wonderful, helpful grandkids. They are such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...