Monday, October 28, 2013

Busy Day

Snowing already?

Called a sister that had been on my mind and asked if we could do something for her. She said they were fine, we chatted for a little while and she called me a little later and said she did need something. So I was able to fulfill her need. She thanked me for listening to the Spirit and calling her. I didn't even know what it was all about when I called her. Now I do!
Then I made calls to two other sisters that are having surgery in the next couple of days so I could figure out what their needs will be.
Then it was off to the Bishop's house. Of course, it had started to rain and I was soaked by the time I got home. Then it turned to snow. Burr, winter is on it's way.
I went with Janna to the ortho guy today. He wants her to use her arm and see if it's gets better within the next couple of weeks. If it doesn't then he will order an MRI to see if she needs surgery. Blessing abound in this household. She now has 5 horses she is boarding so that is making her money. And she now has her LLC so she can start her Bail Bonds business.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all that Heavenly Father does for me. I am so grateful for the inspiration I feel with my calling. He is always there to show me what to do, and who to call, and who to visit and, who to pray for. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...