Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Conference Day

I always made these slippers for my dear mom. She loved them!

I watched conference today. The talk by President Eyring spoke to my soul. And when he told of the grandmother who was visiting her grandson in prison and ask the Lord why, she was told, "I gave him to you because I knew you would love him no mater what." I was filled with hope and peace in my heart.
I also worked on a baptism page for Hayden. But my computer froze up and then Elements did some thing weird with an action so I am back to square one. But I know exactly where the pictures go and what paper to put on so it won't be so hard this time.
And I started another pair of slippers that I crocheted for ME!! It's winter and my feet get cold so now I'm all set.
It has been an uplifting and wonderful day. The Spirit has filled my house and my heart.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Prophet and Apostles who spoke to my heart today. I am so blessed to be able to watch it in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...