Friday, October 11, 2013

Temple and Pages - Check

Swan Valley

Yesterday I went to the Temple with Sue. It was so peaceful and wonderful. I learn something new each time I go. Crystal and I visited with Margaret in the afternoon. That was my Thursday.
Today I worked on this page and not much else. I was a lazy butt. I did go over to Ila's and get some house plants she was getting rid of. Now to figure out where to put them.
I made Carmel so I can get it perfect for Christmas. I didn't cook these quite enough, but they are delicious. I sprayed Parchment Paper so I could just lift them out of the pan and cut them. That worked perfect so I'll be doing that again and cooking them a tad bit longer.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all my blessings. When I get down I just have to remember all the blessing I enjoy each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...