Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bountiful Temple and Going Home


Bountiful Temple

Kathy and I got up and went to breakfast at McDonald's (Egg McMuffin yummy) and then found our way to the Bountiful Temple. It is quite the route to get to it. Windy road through beautiful neighborhoods and finally we arrive. What a beautiful view. I had seen this Temple hundreds of time and I finally got to go through it. It is enormous. We went through a session and half way through Kathy started not feeling very well. She has a bladder infection so we went to a drug store to get her some medicine and then decided we would just go home instead of trying to see the Brigham City Temple. We needed reservations anyway so that's on our next Temple Hopping trip.
The ride home was uneventful. We stopped in Idaho Falls at Famous Dave's for dinner. We tried the Olive Garden but the wait was an hour long. I don't think so. After we ate dinner we went to Walmart and got a few things.
It is good to be home and Kathy is feeling good but we are tired so it's bed time for us.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my life and that I am able to do these little trips. I am especially grateful for the Temples that dot the earth. I wish I could go to every single one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...