Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

Girls Camp

I went to Ward Council and reported on all the sisters we had visited. The Bishop also announced in Ward Council that he is being released next Sunday so we will still have Ward Council again next week. I am sad to see this Bishopric go. They were a lot of fun to work with.
The Bishop asked us to bear our testimony today so I did it. I just wanted the sisters to know how much I love them. So that's what my testimony was about today.
Visited another sister after church that is new to our ward. Tiffany went with me. It was fun to visit Christa.
Now I'm tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my testimony. I am grateful that each day it grows stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...