Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another Fireworks Page and Going to Winco

Fireworks in Idaho

Janna and I went to Winco this morning grocery shopping. What a job. Thank goodness I have help. Then Harley helped us put it all away before she had to go to school and work. Done for another month.
Spent the day making this page and getting more pages ready to scrap. 
Went to the church to do the Visiting Teaching Report with Ashley. I still have to make some changes but I'm waiting until I can go to the Temple tomorrow and make sure I do them right.
Sue and I went to the Book of Mormon class. I learn so much from Brother Black each week. He has the best insight into the scriptures and how they relate to us.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful Visiting Teachers that faithfully visit their sisters. If only every sister could catch the vision of how important it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...