Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Conference

Another Page Done

Janna and Harley with Precious, Jewel, Toby, Molly and Maggie.

I watched conference today. I love all the talks. So many about being a missionary. Yikes. I'm not good at that. But I will now go out and meet all the sisters that are less active. That will be my missionary work.
My favorite, as ususal, was Elder Holland. His talk on depression and mental illness was so close to my heart it just made me so happy I had to cry. I love the hope it gives me.
After the afternoon conference I made Chicken Alfredo with bowtie noodles. Bailee's request. I also worked on pages today and finished my slippers I was working on. Now my feet can be warm.
Janna and Harley took the dogs for a walk. We are dog sitting two of the neighbors dogs. They were quite the site going down the road. I told them it looked like the "Dog Whisperer" leading his pack.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the talks delivered in conference. I just brings the Spirit right to me. There is always the talk that was given just for me. I am blessed to be able to sit and watch each speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...