Monday, October 21, 2013

Winco Here We Come

Going to Winco

Making Brownie Mix

Kathy and I went to Winco this morning so we could get Chocolate Chips and Cocoa. I decided that it would be lots cheaper to make Brownie Mix with bulk cocoa than Hershey's in a can. It was fun to shop in the bulk section. The cocoa was over 50% cheaper. So I got some and put it in pint jars and onto my shelf in my pantry.
After we were done with Winco we went to The Gangplank for lunch. They have delicious Fish and Chips. And of course, we talked and talked. 
Came home and made some Brownie mix in pint jars, seasoned salt and I started a Sour Dough starter for Kathy. We always have so much fun creating things with each other.
We went to the Los Albertos for Family Home Evening and had Mexican food. I was still full from lunch so I order a taco. It was very good and the family enjoyed it. Then Janna and Tommy went home and Kathy, me and the kids went to Reed's Dairy for Ice Cream. 
That's been our day. We are tired. But it's a good tired. Off to bed!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet friend. She is just the best. I am blessed to have had her in my life all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...