Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flying to Las Vegas

 Traders Joe's

I flew to Las Vegas and Kathy picked me up. It was a uneventful flight and went pretty fast.
We found Trader Joe's and they had my Baking Chocolate Bars. I got 4 and will be getting more the next time I come down. Every time I used my chocolate bars I thought of Kaylyn. She got a stack of them for me a few years back. What a dear friend she was to me.

 Olive Garden

My Best Friend

Kathy and I went to lunch at Olive Garden before we headed back to St. George. It was quite the drive but we arrived safe and sound. We hung out with Kristen, Josh and kids and Darrel. Then it was off to Walmart to get stuff for Darrel.
Now is's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful the this dear friend of mine. We have had some good times in the 30 years I've known her. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...