Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Presidency Meeting

Kathy and I made Crock Pot Garlic Chicken and sour dough bread for dinner. She worked on her blog while I had my meeting. We got lots of stuff worked out. I am waiting to see if the new bishopric releases us and puts in a new presidency. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings if he did.
We were going to Winco but we were both too tired so we sat up and talked until we were so tired we had to hit the hay.
I don't remember much else we did. I think we just spent the day enjoying each other's company.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all I have. I am so blessed with so many wonderful people in my life, especially my family and my BFF Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...