Friday, November 1, 2013

Scrapping Again

Muddy

Today was a lazy day. I did start scrapping again. And I ordered some of my pages to be printed so I'm still on the move. That's good.
I did laundry most of the day off and on and researched how to can my dry pack in mason jars. So super simple. I just have to get oats and oxy packs and I'm trying it out. I can reuse them over and over again. Save me money in the end. The cans are over a dollar each. So everytime I open one it's a dollar in the garbage. I think this will be so easy.
Made Garlic Crock Pot Chicken and Rice. So easy. I just put frozen chicken in the crock pot and pour the marinade over it and turned it on low. Put rice in my rice maker and dinner was ready.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can find solutions to canning and everything else under the sun on the internet. It's like having a classroom in my house. It is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...