Thursday, September 29, 2011

This is why...

This is why I love this man. Here he is washing our windows. He is always so willing to do things for me. Yep, that's why I love him. I did bookwork all morning. All my accounts are balanced to the penny and I paid my three bills I have to pay each month. Gotta love that! I also organized all my recipe and printed out new ones to put in my book Amie made for me. I love my notebook. Keeps me organized.
I picked up the kids from school and went to the market to get some yeast so I can make pizza for the kids. I made Chili Mac for dinner and baked yams for Tommy for lunch. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful man I married, oh so many years ago. We've had some ups and downs but always got through the hard times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...