Monday, September 26, 2011

Hanging Stuff on the Walls

Today Tommy hung my calendar so I can do my pages and put them in. I just need to find my pictures so I can make them and send them to be printed. I just have to keep plugging away and my house will be decorated. 
I took Maggie and Molly to the groomer today and got them all shiny and clean. When I went to pick them up they were together in a kennel. They looked so cute together. I do believe they are the best of friends besides being sisters.
I looked out the window this afternoon and this was the sight I beheld. Grandpa and Harley having a discussion about something. I think they were discussing the irrigation water that wasn't coming in very fast. The neighbor up the road hadn't shut their gate so not very much water was coming our way.
I didn't make anything for dinner. It was a free style dinner and the kids love it. They can have cereal. That has been my day. I did cook a spaghetti squash that Denise gave me. I baked it in the oven and it was delish for lunch with spaghetti sauce. So very good.
Now it's time to go to bed and get some rest. Good night Journal.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my hubby that can hang things for me. What would I do without him. He can fix anything I need him to. I always knew he was a keeper.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...