Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Pantry Shelves

I cleaned all my floors today. I love my shark. It took me about an hour to do all my pergo floors. So much easier than my big old house in Elk Ridge. Tommy worked on more shelves in my pantry. I love my pantry. We still have to do the other side, but it's really coming together. One day we will be all done and we won't know what to do with our time.
I made delicious Brownie's today for Harley and Beans and Corn Bread for dinner. It has been a terrific day. We took our car in this morning because the back stopped opening up. Come to find out there is a switch on the dashboard that was turned off. So they flipped the switch and I'm back in business.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my house. I am grateful that I have such a cute little place to call home. I am blessed, especially these cute grandkids I have to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...