Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Making Granola

Today I made granola and oatmeal cookies. This granola is so yummy. I will be making this often. It will be good in my yogurt in the morning. I also roasted vegetables for Tommy for lunch and made stir fry chicken and rice for dinner. Today it seemed that I was in the kitchen all day.
I picked up Bailee at 4:30 from school. She had a class activity finding bugs to pin. Her best find was a frog. She loves critters of all sorts.
Then I fed for Harley because her YW leader and her friends was picking her up and taking her to the Visitors Center at the Temple. I was so pleased that she wanted to go. I took Bailee to YW and Austin to Scouts. He got his tenderfoot rank tonight and I wasn't there to have him put the pin on me. I wish I would have went now but it was a very busy day and I was very tired. Then I went back to pick Austin up at 8:30.
Janna texted me today and she will be home tomorrow. She talked her boss into leaving tonight and driving halfway home so she can get in tomorrow. We really miss her so we are glad she is coming home. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the YW leaders that care about my grandkids and good Scout leader. I am so blessed that these kids are willing to be active. I know this is what I am here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...