Friday, September 30, 2011

My Utah Kids are Here

I got my hair cut this afternoon and Janna got her's woven. It's always a two hour job. Then I did some shopping and came home and when I got home Dean and the boys arrived. It was so good to see them. We chatted for awhile and Janna and I made dinner and Dean and his dad watch the BYU game. The kids watched movies at Janna's. Janna paid her bills online and I vegetated on my couch.
More pictures to follow tomorrow and more fun stuff to report.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Dean and Amie and the kids. They are so sweet and just make me happy. I am glad they came to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...