Sunday, September 4, 2011

Beautiful Sabbath, Day of Rest

Molly is keeping the Sabbath Day holy....
Janna, Bailee, Austin and I went to church today. It was a good meeting and great lessons in Sunday School and Relief Society. I talked with the RS President and she is going to change partners for me. I told her it would be nice to have a partner that actually wanted to go visiting teaching. She said she was going to make a bunch of changes anyway so she would do that. I have one sister that is inactive and I need a partner to go with me. We'll see how that goes. I hope they change Janna's too. She has lived her for 2 years and never had a visiting teacher come into her home. Her VT stopped us on the road one day when we were walking and gave her some cupcakes. She has stopped by a couple of time but Janna has been working. What happened to setting up appointments. I think this is our test.
We spent the rest of the day resting. Janna rode the rip stick with the kids and jumped on the tramp. It is so good to see her feeling better. I made Black Bean burritos and everyone in Janna family including her had one. I always make refried and black beans. I was pretty inpressed. And the liked them. Now I can make black beans more often.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the gospel. I love it with all my heart. It is my anchor in this world that sometimes can be hard. I am blessed to have been born a member of His church on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...