Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Janna is Home

I spent lots of time in the kitchen today cooking. I made wilted spinach with garlic and butter. Tommy liked it but I have never liked spinach but it was okay. Then I made blueberry muffins for the kids. I put on a pot of black beans so we can have black bean burritos tonight. I have got all the kids and Janna eating black bean burritos. I love them. Only Tommy is our hold out. He still only likes refried beans so I make both.
I talked to Dean, John and Janna today. It was nice to hear their voices. Then I got to talk to Judy. She called me and we discussed "Bountiful Baskets" and desserts. It was so good to hear from her. Can't wait for this weekend to spend time with my friends. Janna is going to be home at about 2 today.
I really am going to have to have a talk with Harley Annie. I really can't have goaties on my back porch. She had to show me how cute they were. I do think they are cute. Especially this one eating. My favorite. Dinner is done and now I'm going to do nothing.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this little farm I get to live on. It is fun. I am where I am supposed to be but not for the reason I thought when I started building my cute little house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...