Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lesson Over With, Whew

On Saturday we worked around the farm and house. Here is a picture of the nest boxes Tommy made for the chickens to lay in. They are doing pretty well laying in the boxes. We still find eggs in the stalls but less everyday. Next year we will have a cute chicken coop.
Harley spent the morning trimming hoofs on her goats. Tommy and Janna worked on the barn. Such busy people around here.
In the afternoon Janna, Bailee and I went to the mall in IF. On the way there she had to check on one of her probationers. When she got to his house he had trashed his mom's house and took off on the run. She had to call the police and we spent about an hour waiting for her to finish up with the police. The mom had a cute little dog tied up on the front porch so Bailee had a cute little furry friend to play with.

We finally made it to the mall so Bailee could spend her birthday money on clothes and Janna finished getting her school clothes. We came home and gathered up everyone except Harley and went to dinner at the Mexican place in Ririe. Then it was time to relax. I spent some time off and on all day preparing my lesson for Relief Society. I got so tired I went to bed at 9pm. I was tired.
I woke up at 6 and finished my lesson preparation. I took my shower and went to church with Bailee and Austin. Janna and Harley had to move horse to pasture today. I taught my lesson and I wasn't too nervous. I just have a hard time with Conference Talks. There is so much good stuff to choose from but I did it and I am glad it's done. After church I had to take Bailee back over at 3:30 to have her birthday meeting with the Bishop. But the Bishop was with someone and finally at 4:10 we went home. Bailee didn't want to wait any longer.
When we got home I made Bailee's favorite thing. Fettucine in Alfredo Sauce. It was so yummy. Now her birthday is officially over.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity to teach in Relief Society today. I wish I could teach like Susan but that's not my gift so I do the best I can. I know Heavenly Father is glad I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...