Saturday, September 17, 2011

Harrison and his Backpack

I got up this morning and got ready for scrapping. Harrison had put on his backpack so I could take him to school. I had to take a picture of this. I don't know how he carries it around. It looks too heavy to me.
I made this page. I talked so much and laughed so much and had so much fun that I only got one page done today. I'll do better tomorrow, maybe.
 I picked up Heather and she came and hung out with me for awhile. She brought some pictures and we begged for paper and made part of a page. It was fun to hang out with her. We went to Pizza Factory for lunch with Heather Merrill and Gerri. It was very yummy.
I spent the rest of the time after taking Heather home so she could take a little nap before she had to go to work scrapping. I just am not very motivated today. I am having too much fun visiting with my friends. Now I'm going to my room and get some sleep. I am sharing a room with Heather and Gerri. They are so much fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Heather. I have loved this girl since she was a baby with all my heart. My very first grandchild. She is so sweet to her grandma. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...