Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HVAC Final

The HVAC inspector came this morning and signed off on our final. One more down, now we are waiting for the Plumbing inspector. My cookie jar was empty so while I waited I made Peanut Butter Cookies. My oven bakes so perfect. I just love it and I really love to bake cookies. I always have. And I love having these kids to eat them so I don't have so much temptation.
After the kids got off the bus we went to "Bed Bath and Beyond" to get a birthday present for Janna. They have everything in that store. I got another oil bottle for my canola oil and a napkin holder for my table. Slowly but surely I am getting it all done. The plumbing inspector never showed up so hopefully he will come tomorrow.
I have to take the kids to YW and Scouts tonight. Bailee's class is going to an assisted living place and she is really excited. I think going to visit great grandma all those years helped her not to be afraid of old people. I am so glad all my grandkids spent time with my mom. They will never be concerned if they have to visit someone. In fact the very last family to see my mom on this earth were Harrison and Hayden. They gave her a hug and a kiss and said goodbye. What a blessing they all were in my mom's life.
Grateful Statement: I am blessed beyond measure with my kids and grandkids. How much I love them and how precious they all are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...