Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally we have a Final

The inspector came today and signed our Final on our house. We are done, now I can hang my pictures and really "move in". What a relief. Tommy can't figure out why he put 1 bath when we have 2. But I don't really care. I am on cloud nine. We are done with inspectors. Wahoo!!!!
Janna and I ran errands this morning and then waited for the inspector. After the inspector left I put my house back together. I had put everything away so it didn't look like we lived in it, so I had to put everything back and wash my sheets to put back on the bed. I didn't want to get fined for living in it. Bad me!
Then I made mashed potatoes for Harley and chicken nuggets. These kids ate everything. There was one nugget left that I cut up and mixed with Molly's dry food. She was a happy dog. After dinner Janna and I went for a walk. Now I'm done with dishes and going to watch "Chopped". I really love this show.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the final on our house. It is so good to be done. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...