Sunday, September 11, 2011

Board of Review for Austin

Austin, Bailee and I went to church this morning. Janna had left to drive to Moscow. It is about an 8 hour drive so she needed to leave early. They did a Board of Review with Austin so he should get his Tenderfoot on Tues. They have new scout leaders and they are wonderful. Austin was so happy. His leader gave him this scarf and had made a bolo for him. Isn't he just the most handsome boy.
They gave us the new book of the History of Relief Society. The meeting were very good. I had studied the Sunday School lesson so it was very interesting to hear what people had to say about it.
I came home and spent the afternoon just doing nothing. We had leftover Lasagna for dinner. Everyone ate it except Tommy and Bailee. But I was too tired to cook.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Austin. He is such a sweet boy. I am blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...