Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Plumbing Final

The plumbing inspector finally showed up this afternoon and gave us a final. Now only one more to go. Janna set up the last final for Friday. Then I can hang my pictures and really live here.
That's what we have done all day. Wait for the inspector. I did make Shepherd Pie for the first time ever in my life. It was pretty good. But the kids just wanted to eat the mashed potatoes by themselves. So I told them I would make just mashed potaotoes and chicken nuggets for them tomorrow. I also tried a quick wheat bread roll recipe. It was like a biscuit so I won't be making that again. Now it's time to clean up my kitchen and watch a little TV.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my hubby today. He works so hard to get things done. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...