Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Unpacking More Boxes

Today I unpacked boxes from the garage. I found all sorts of lost things. My best find was my warmers for my Scentsy wax. Now my house smells so good. And I found my jewelery box and now have all my fun stuff.
I made BBQ chicken breasts, brown rice and Focacia bread. Then I took the kids to YM/YW and picked them up. Now I'm watching "Chopped Champions" and then I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the journals my mom kept. She recorded all her daily activities. I read some of them today and it made me feel so close to her. And I guess I called her all the time because she writes that I called her a lot. I'm glad I did that. She was my best listening ear ever. I miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...