Thursday, September 15, 2011

In Utah for some Fun

I left around noon and headed for Utah. I stopped at a rest stop to stretch my legs and at a gas station and one more stop in Salt Lake because I was getting sleepy. But I made it. The traffic and construction was pretty bad but I made it through.
I met John at Denny's in Springville where Heather works and we had dinner so she could serve us. She works there on the night shift. She looks so good and gives her grandma the best hugs in the world. And I didn't remember to take a picture. How bad is that. But I'm going to see her tomorrow so I'll get one then. But I did get a picture of my room at Dean and Amie's. Isn't it Ritzy looking.
And I have my computer to blog on. What more could a girl ask for.
I talked for a long time with my bestest friend Kathy tonight. I just love that lady so much. She is truly my best forever friend. We have a history together. We can remember when for 30+ years.  She was my visiting teacher. This is why it's so important to do you visiting teaching. You may be missing out on a forever friend.
Now it's time for me to go to sleep so I can scrapbook all day tomorrow and the next day too.
Good Night!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Kathy. She always lifts me up and make me feel happy. And she has a heart of gold. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...