Saturday, September 3, 2011

Organizing Food Storage

We moved a shelf out of Janna's laundry to the garage and started organizing food storage on it. It held a ton. And then we took all the boxes and put them together so all the wheat is in one spot, etc. What a job but what a wonderful sight to behold. I can find all my food storage and access it all. What wonderful helpers I have in Janna and her kids. Then we just kept on going and tore Janna kitchen cupboards apart and organized all her stuff. We were on a roll.
Janna found a cord for my camera so I can put on pictures while I wait for my computer cord to come. She has every kind of cord in the world. I can't believe they make computer without an SD port. I love the one in my computer. Makes it so easy to download pictures.
After all that hard work Janna and the kids decided to wash our cars. My car was very dirty from the trip to Lagoon however long ago that was. Now it is so shiny. Look at the kids getting all the bugs off the front.

The kids are teaching Janna how to ride a rip stick. By the time the evening was thru she could do it. But she was always able to do whatever she set her mind to.
That has been our awesome day. Austin made waffles for dinner and Bailee and I made Buttermilk Syrup. Then I realized only Bailee likes it. And as we were making it I didn't realize you needed a BIG pan to cook it in. So it boiled over and I had to clean my stove. What a mess.
Grateful Statement: I have to be grateful today for Janna and her kids that help me so much. I love them to pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...