Friday, September 2, 2011

Shopping Day

Janna and I went to Walmart after the kids went to school today. We got some groceries and I got a Cookie Jar. My kitchen needed a cookie jar for the kids. Then we went to the restaurant supply store. I looked at their baking pans but they were so expensive. $30 for one pan. So we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. What a fabulous kitchen section they have. I found my baking pans for $7 each and got a olive oil bottle, so cute setting beside my stove and I found on the internet that you can freeze eggs so I'm giving it a try so I got two ice cube trays to freeze them in. Then you thaw them out and use them. Maybe we can do something with all these eggs we have around here.
I came home and got all ready to make meatballs with barbecue sauce for dinner. I have decided that I am finally learning how to cook again. I spent 10 years doing real estate and I didn't get off work until 6pm so I never cooked. And after a while you can't remember how to cook. I really love to cook for this family. And I love to watch cooking shows to get inspired. What fun I'm having.
Janna made homemade Rocky Road Ice Cream tonight. It was yummy. Now it's time to chill as they say...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my kitchen. I love cooking and baking in it. It's just the right size and my stove is fabulous. I am blessed to have such nice things in my life. I acknowledge Heavenly Father's hand in my life including my wonderful kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...