Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Janna

We celebrated Janna's birthday one day early because she has to go to Moscow, Idaho on Sunday to attend a convention with her boss. It was so fun. We celebrated all day long. It started off with Harley giving her a goat named Rosie for her birthday. It was so sweet to watch the kids make their mom a card and put it around the goats neck. Then they snuck it out to the front yard and put a note on mom's door so when she came out of the shower she would see it and come out to the front yard where Rosie was waiting for her. 

When Janna came out it was so fun to see her face. Her kids love her so much. She is one lucky girl to have such loving kids. They have worked hard to make Janna's day just the best. I think they succeeded.
Now this is a happy mom. Who could be more loved by her kids.
I spent the day making Janna a German Chocolate Cake with Pecan Frosting from scratch. It was delish. I also made her a pan of Lasagna. That is what she wanted so that's what she got.
Here is her outfit we got her. It is very cute. The kids also got her a necklace tree for all her necklaces. She had a good birthday. After dinner she went out with the kids to play wiffle ball. The dogs had more fun getting the ball than the kids did.
That was our wonderful Saturday. Now it's time to clean up my kitchen and relax. I can feel "Chopped" calling for me to watch it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this daughter of mine. She is really the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...