Monday, September 5, 2011

Working on the Barn

Don't mess with a woman and her nail gun.
 Putting on the tin. With a hurt hand, no less....
 Austin is building a windmill and Bailee is helping Grandpa with something.
 Harley girl working with her goats.
 These two babies got separated from their moms. They are not happy!
Today was the day to work on the farm. Janna and Tommy went out to the barn and spent the day putting up OSB board on the ends to get ready for the sheet metal on top of the barn. The kids worked along with everyone. They are the best workers ever.
I made French Bread from the recipe of Michelle Stevens. I don't think I put enough flour in mine because it really spread out and was very thin. I am going to make it again and use more flour so it has more body. I made spagetti to go with it and Janna topped it off with homemade ice cream. We spent the evening watching "The Closer" and "Rizzoli and Isles". It was fun. We were all snuggled into my little TV room. It's amazing how much I don't need a ton of room. We make it just fine in my little house. I also signed up for the Bountiful Basket in Rigby so next Saturday I will go get my first basket. I'm excited to see what I get. Lots of fruit and veggies, yummy!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my life. Sometimes it gets a little hard but most of the time I am so happy I need to pinch myself. Heavenly Father takes great care of me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think you have taken enough pictures yet?

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...