Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday-All in One

The kids caught the bus at 7:30 on Wednesday for their first day of school. They were excited and nervous at the same time. I wish I had gotten a picture of them standing in a line waiting for the bus. Harley first, Bailee second and Austin was last. Little ducks in a row. They didn't get home until 4:30. What a long day they have.
While they were at school two of the horses got out. They had broken thru the fence so I couldn't put them back in. I had to call Janna and here she came in her high heel black patten leather sandals. So very cute. But she brought her co-worker Garth with her so he took one horse and she got the other one and they put them in the round pen. Next time I'll know what to do with loose horses. Life on the farm....
I got a wonderful email from Cindy Dalton. She is just so sweet. She said she couldn't post any comments on my blog. I'll have to work on that. I haven't changed anything so I don't know what happened.
Today I was pretty lazy. I made Snickerdoodles for Austin and Taco Soup for Bailee. I also made some oven roasted vegetables for Tommy for lunch. I had a yam and some red potatoes. It was delicious. I added carrots and onions and olive oil and some spices. It was so cool today that my house didn't get hot with the oven on. It felt like fall. So wonderful.
Janna had slammed her hand in the door at the jail when she was visiting one of her probationers. It was swollen and bruised. The doctor said it wasn't broken but it really hurt. It's a little better today but still so sore.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I am able to live here and help with my grandkids. I loved my grandma so much, I just hope I can get better at being patient and kind like she was with my brothers and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...