Friday, September 23, 2011

Computer Up and Running Again & Bailee is a Teenager

I finally had to order yet another cord for my computer. It came and now it's working wonderful. The other cord was a faulty one so I didn't have my computer this week. But now I'm all set again. I was so excited to scrap when I got home but when my computer cord stopped working I about gave it up. But now I'm in business again.
What has been going on:
Saturday I drove home from Idaho without incident.
Sunday the kids and I went to church. Austin did his part in the Sacrament program and did really well. He sang all the songs and just looked darn cute up there.
Harley and Janna went to a Goat Show in Plymouth, Idaho. Isn't Harley cute with her goat and his ribbon. They got back Sunday afternoon late. Harley had a good time and got lots of advice and help from fellow goat raisers.
Monday I haven't a clue.
Tuesday I took the kids to YM/YW and Harley's leader came and got her. She went again. Wow, we have a pattern starting. I'm glad for her friends that care enough for her to come and take her. The Gospel at it's best.
Wednesday I baked some "Billy's Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes" for Bailee's birthday party. I have made this recipe 3 times and it never baked right. I used a big muffin pan instead of a cupcake pan, which is probably part of the problem, who knows. So I'm putting it in the round file and finding another cupcake recipe that will work for me. It looked so good when he demonstrated it with Martha Stewart. I did have one batch that worked so that's the ones the girls will be decorating.
Thursday I can't remember much either. I know I worked on my lesson that I am teaching in Relief Society on Sunday. But without my computer I couldn't copy and paste so I can make changes. I ordered another cord and just decided that I couldn't wait any longer. It's on it's way and should be here by Saturday. And sometime this week Tommy started on my magnificent pantry. It is huge, which I need for all my stuff. Here is the first section for my canned goods. 3 more sections to go and one side will be done. I was so happy to get all my canned goods and stuff out of boxes and on the shelves. I now know what I have.
Today, Friday was a very busy day. Janna and I went to Winco shopping and got the stuff for Bailee's Birthday Party. We will be picking up all the girls at 3:30 from school and the party begins. I can't believe she is a teenager. What happened to that little cutie pie that stood on grandpa's feet all the time. Time it does fly, yes siree!
 Here they are posing when we got home and playing a game where they eat chocolate candy with a fork until someone rolls a double with dice. Crazy game.
 A little time in Bailee's room listeneing to tunes. What silly girls they are, but fun. Bailee is having a great time.
 The very best part for Bailee was when she got a Cell Phone. Janna called her number and the package kept ringing. Bailee looked at it with the funniest look on her face and then she realized it was her present ringing. Priceless expression on her face.
 Here she is figuring out how it works with Ron and Janna. I don't think she could have gotten a better present. She loves it!!
They played night games and Harley helped them ride horses. It was a good party and I'm glad it's over with. Denise came down to check on her kids and stayed and visited with me. She is now my VT and I'm hers so we considered it done for September. She is a sweet lady. Her son Jon came to Bailee's party. The only boy there because Austin went on an overnight campout with the Scouts but Jon came anyway. He is so cute and fun. I think the girls liked him here and I think he liked being with all the girls. Too funny.
Now I'm done and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Bailee and what a wonderful young lady she has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...