Sunday, July 31, 2016

Tomato Plants

 6 Tomato Plants

Gracie and Papa

Tommy planted 6 different kinds of tomatoes in my garden. Next year we are only planting Better Boy's. They are the best for canning. They are really doing good and are loaded with green tomatoes. Can't wait to start canning them.
I looked out my kitchen window and there was Gracie riding on the mower with grandpa wearing her sunglasses. She loves to help Papa mow the lawn.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful man. He loves Gracie to pieces and loves to spend time with her. He is such a good grandpa to his grandkids. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...