Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas

Tortillas

I decided to make homemade Tortillas. They are whole wheat. They look pretty bad but they were delicious. But it made me go to Bed Bath and Beyond and order the Tortilla Maker that Chef Brad had at the cooking classes I went to. It was hard rolling them out and getting them in the pan without wrinkles.
Tortilla Maker

Of course they didn't have it in stock so I ordered it and they will ship it for free. Chef Brad's was a $25 for shipping. So I saved myself some money. Wahoo... Can't wait to get my hands on it to make some tortilla and flat bread.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to order this fun toy. I am so blessed to be able to purchase the things I want,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...