Saturday, July 23, 2016

Gracie and Me

 
Gracie

Gracie and I were all alone today while the rest of the family went to the ARA building to paint. Janna is just about ready to open the doors. 
Gracie got ahold of a laundry basket and it became her baby, book reading boat. She has such an imagination.
I did laundry all day and watched this little kid. Austin has been really sick for a week and so I took him Apple Juice and told him to drink it. I hope he gets well soon.
That's been my Saturday. I also got my lesson printed out for tomorrow. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful daughter that truly cares about the people that are addicts and tries to help them. I love her for her caring heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...