Monday, July 4, 2016

4th Of July

 Gracie

 Harley

Austin

Janna took Tommy and I and the kids to the building she is leasing for a Rehab Center. It is awesome and huge. She is going to move her office over there. There is room for over 50 people to have somewhere to go. As of now there is no where in Idaho Falls for people to find shelter and help. So this is what she is starting. 
Then Harley and Austin did fireworks for Gracie. She had fun, but not as much fun as these two. They are so cute together.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Austie boy. He is so sweet and tells me he loves me at least once everyday. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...