Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Doing Nothing Day

I am really not sure what my problem was today but I managed to do nothing all day long. Well, there was Miss Gracie to watch over so I guess I did do something.
I did get my scripture study this morning so that counts.
I did get my bed made and Gracie's bath mess cleaned up.
I did manage to go to the store for bread and grapes.
So I guess in the long run I was a little busy.
But, I did spend an ample amount of time putting together puzzles and playing Soduko on my Ipad.
All in all it was a relaxing day that I think I must have needed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Scriptures. I am learning so much as I study the Old Testament. And Isaiah is really not so hard to understand. I just have to read with a purpose. I am blessed to have these wonderful books to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...