Friday, July 15, 2016

Gracie at Lolo's and Canning Rice

Gracie Playing Ring Around the Rosie

On the Rings

Hanging Out

Climbing the Wall

Rings Again

Connie went to Lolo's to take pictures for their website and she sent me these 5 she took of Gracie. It was so fun to see pictures that I hadn't taken. And to see her interacting with other kids. She is so cute and she loves Lolo's. What a treat to get these pictures.
Gracie went to Lolo's and I made Beans and Cornbread. Then I put all the stuff in my pantry away. Next on the agenda was canning the 25 lb bag of rice I bought at Winco.

I Love My Food Saver

Every time a use up my cans and have space for my Gallon jars I can in them. They are reusable forever. And no Oxy Packs.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessing. I am grateful for food storage and my ability to store for my family. I am blessed to have done this since I was a young mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...