Monday, July 25, 2016

Homemade Hamburger Buns

 Homemade Hamburger Buns

I wanted to make Hamburgers for dinner but didn't want to go to the store for buns so I used Chef Brad's recipe and made my own. They were pretty yummy.
I kept Gracie home with me today just to be sure she was okay. She seemed to be just fine so tomorrow she will go to Lolo's, She really wants to play with her friends.
I finished my laundry and got it all put away. Watered my garden. I have baby zuchinni's and cucumbers. Can't wait to pick them and eat them.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Chef Brad and all the things I have learned through the years. I love my Wonder Mixer. So glad I went to his classes and learned so much. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...