Monday, July 11, 2016

Bread Pudding For The First Time

Good Old Bread Pudding

I kept Gracie home to make sure she is feeling good before she goes back to Lolo's. She was so sweet until this afternoon when she seemed to have a melt down. After about 3 times in time out she decided to be nice. She even said she was sorry that she was ornery. How cute is that.
I had some homemade bread left over that had fallen apart so I decided to make Bread Pudding. I have never in all my life made any. Tommy and I liked it. Gracie liked the frosting (Cool Whip) on top. It was super easy and very good. Now I know how to make it.
I made Meatballs and Rice for dinner and did all the dishes. Watched some television and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I love to cook. It would be such a chore around here if I didn't. I am blessed to be able to serve others everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...