Friday, July 8, 2016

On The Mend

The Whole Family

The Country Western Band 

Tommy Riding a Pony

Maude May Patton Ingram

Ceasar's Palace

Family and Sibling

Debbie, Glenna and Jack

Family Pics

While watching Gracie sleep I made these pages for my wall. Tommy didn't have any pictures up on the walls so I rounded up the few pictures that I had of his family and I will have them printed for the wall in my living room. Now he is a happy man. I just wish I had more to choose from but it is what it is.
I hope Gracie starts to feel better soon. It's hard to see her sick. She coughs so much.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all these wonderful people that I got to know from Tommy's side of the family. They are truly special people and such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...