Saturday, July 9, 2016

Dutch Oven Cooking


Dutch Oven

Chicken I made in said Dutch Oven.

Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes to go with said chicken.

I did it! I went to the store and bought a bag of briquets so I could do Dutch Oven.  I figured out how to make chicken in my dutch oven. I learned a ton and can't wait to try more recipes. But it was a lot of work and hot, hot, hot.
Gracie went between our houses all day. Harley and I kept track of her. Janna was cleaning and working on the new building she leased and is going to buy.
It was a really good day and lots of fun. Peaceful...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. I have been reading the Isaiah in the Old Testament. It brings up so many questions of what will happen in the end. I love to learn about what God and Jesus want to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...