Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Gracie and Her Hair Clips

Gracie Eating Her Snack

She likes granola bars.

Gracie went to Lolo's today and had a ton of fun. I picked her up and brought her home. She always has a snack of some sort. Today it was a breakfast bar. 
I got a few things done while she was gone. I made Lasagna and Chef Brad's roll recipe, except I make bread sticks out of the dough. I think I am finally getting the hang of making bread using my Wonder Mixer.
I love these hair clips that Cha Cha made for her. She has some in every color in the rainbow.
It's been a good day so now I'm going to go night night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommie. She is always trying to do something good for Gracie. This little girl is truely loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...