Gracie and Her Hair Clips

Gracie Eating Her Snack

She likes granola bars.

Gracie went to Lolo's today and had a ton of fun. I picked her up and brought her home. She always has a snack of some sort. Today it was a breakfast bar. 
I got a few things done while she was gone. I made Lasagna and Chef Brad's roll recipe, except I make bread sticks out of the dough. I think I am finally getting the hang of making bread using my Wonder Mixer.
I love these hair clips that Cha Cha made for her. She has some in every color in the rainbow.
It's been a good day so now I'm going to go night night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommie. She is always trying to do something good for Gracie. This little girl is truely loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Chickens

Ward Council

Rainy Day In Idaho