Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Last Can of Red Wheat

 Strawberry Oat Bars

Red Wheat

Today I made this Strawberry Oat Bar recipe the was on My Fitness Pal. Boy oh howdy. It was yucky. I tried to like it and ate it for breakfast two mornings and then I put it all in the trash. Just couldn't do anymore. Threw that recipe out.
Then I went out in the garage to grind my 5 gallon bucket of mixed wheat. I used all I had ground from before. I opened and ground my very last can of Red Wheat that I had canned in 1990 in Acton. John and I canned a ton of this stuff in my garage in the middle of the high desert. It's still perfect. Now that's food storage.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wheat that I canned. I have used it and made tons of bread through the years. Blessings abound when I do what I am suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...