Friday, July 22, 2016

Pizza Night and Dress Up

Gracie

Gracie decided to dress up with her chef hat and her Mickey Mouse dress. She is so much fun. She is always doing something that makes me laugh. And she is such a big helper. No mater what I do she wants to help.
I made Pizza dough in my Wonder Mixer. It turned out so perfect. I think I am finally getting the hang of my mixer. I had left over rotisserie chicken that I made so I made one barbecue chicken pizza, a cheese pizza and two pepperoni and olive pizza's. They were delish and it's an easy thing to make for the kids. 
Grateful Statement: I am  so grateful for this little munchkin. She brings me pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...