Sunday, July 10, 2016

Connie


Connie and Our Class

I hung out all morning and then went to church. Connie taught our class and I was the helper. It's so wonderful to have a partner that is so on the ball. She is such an excellent teacher. Relief Society was 5 minutes late getting out and if their mom is in there we have to wait with them. I may have to say something to the Presidency. I will try to refrain...
It was a beautiful Sabbath and as usual I always feel better when I go to church.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these little Sunbeams I get to teach. They are sweet and funny and a total delight. I am so blessed with this calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...