Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tortilla's

Whole Wheat Tortillas

I made 12 tortilla for probably less than 50 cents. I bought 12 at Broulims last week for $1.99 and I must say fresh ones are the best. I love my Tortilla and Flatbread Maker. It was so easy to do. Tomorrow it is Flatbread.
I had a black bean burritos for lunch using my fresh tortillas. Sooooo Goooood!
Gracie went to Lolo's today and played with her friend Carter. She loves to go to Lolo's. 
I was able to go visiting teaching to Rachel. It was good to visit her again. She looks so happy. Her new hubby is a Bee Keeper. I learned so much about bees from her and where to go get cheap honey from the company her hubby works for. Tomorrow I am going to find their store.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Visiting Teaching. I love when they come to me and I love going to my sisters. We are so blessed by the Relief Society organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...